Friday, October 25, 2013

2 Step Easy Balsamic Chicken


This week has been super hectic! I mean crazy busy! I feel like I haven't had a moment to sit down and just breath! The kids and they're activities are non stop, then they have been recovering from the colds that they had and then the baby was sick too! but she's much better now just recovering too.  Anyhow with the preface how I have had zero time this week I threw this together.  I actually did this on a Monday night and that happens to be our most hectic evening of the week!!  A helpful note for this chicken is to MAKE EXTRA! the leftovers are simply delicious for the next day!
Happy eating from my kitchen to yours! 






What You Need:

4 chicken breast

salt and pepper to taste 

1 bottle of balsamic vinaigrette dressing (I used Kens Dressing for mine)

How to:

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place your chicken in a deep baking dish.   While your oven is pre-heating take a minute to season your chicken with salt and pepper.  Then pour the entire bottle of dressing over your chicken.  Cover with tin foil allowing the sides to be partially exposed. cook for 45 minutes or until your chicken reaches an internal temperature of  170 degrees Fahrenheit.  Pour reaming balsamic liquid that, you will find on the bottom of your baking dish on top of the chicken for additional yumminess. 




No comments:

Post a Comment