Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crock Pot Tortellini Soup




My best friend and I have talked every single day since we have been in 9th grade and that's just the way it is! We make each other laugh so much that it's literally depressing if we can't talk daily to one another! my husband calls her my other half! lol! and her an I tend to agree with that statement! So a few months back her and I were on the phone and she told me she was making tortellini soup for dinner and I asked her how to make it and I said mmm... that sounds delicious! I made it the following day, and immediately it became a twice a month thing because my family begs me to make it.
Enjoy this recipe! it's absolutely delish and your sure to go for seconds!  From my kitchen to yours Happy Eating! Also check out her blogspot as well so that you can laugh just as much as her and I do! 





 What You Need:

1 Bag of fresh tortellini (any kind will do I used cheese and spinach)

2 Cups of fresh spinach

1 onion chopped

2 cups of baby carrots chopped

4-5 stalks of celery chopped 

4 cups of beef broth (or you can use chicken, or a vegetable stock)

29  ounces canned diced tomatoes  

1 tbsp of dried basil

1 tbsp of dried parsley

1 tbsp of dried oregano

1 tbsp of dried garlic

Salt and Pepper to taste

How to:

Place all the ingredients in the crock pot except the tortellini's, they will go in before you are about to serve. 

Turn crock pot on high for 4-5 hours and cover. 

Before serving add the tortellini about 15 minutes prior to eating. 

Serve and Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment