Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cake batter chocolate chip cookies



Today I made cake batter chocolate chip cookies.  I never really realized that you could make an amazing cookie from cake batter.  What  I will say is that the cookies are super light, moist, and doesn't give you that heavy feeling in your stomach after you eat them.  But the only bad thing I can say is that you may want more then 1 or 2! I hope you enjoy these as much as we did! I made 2 dozen and I have zero left! Enjoy! Happy eating!



Ingredients:

1 box 18.25 ounces of yellow cake batter

1 tsp of baking powder

2 eggs

1/2 cup of vegetable oil 

1 cup of milk chocolate chips.

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Add all ingredients into bowl mix together until you have a dough like consistency.  Spoon the dough onto a greased baking sheet (I used non stick spray) but butter will work just as well.  Cook for 10-15 minutes until cookies are golden brown.  When cookies are baked transfer them to a metal cooling rack.  Then eat and enjoy!! Happy eating!!














No comments:

Post a Comment